As future graduate of emlyon business school, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network, a network of near to 26,000 alumni covering more than 107 countries. You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.
> Programme Blog: discover more about programme graduates through different articles
> Many graduates of emlyon business school now work in the sports industry. Here is a portfolio of inspiring examples:
- Laurent Colette, Marketing & Commercial Director of the FC Barcelona: "The world of Sports Management is not the most stable world but if you have a passion and if you believe in it and in yourself, you have to try it."
- Thomas Schmider, President of Sport Universal Process
- Bastien DELMAILLE, Sports Marketing Rugby & Basketball Manager, NIKE France
- Sophie MOREL GUILLON, Communication Deputy Manager, French Federation of Tennis
- Caroline FRESLON BETTE, Founder of 5ème Element
- Laurent RIZZO, Site Director PSG Merchandising, Paris Saint Germain Football Club
Watch the emlyon business school forever alumni network film
Hear what Anaïs M. has to say about her experience of the MSc in Management Triple Degree European ...