Tuition Fees 2017/2018
Pricing is for the academic year of 2017/2018. Indicated tuition fees include administration fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network. Extension of studies beyond the official length of the programme is subject to payment of 500 € administration fees per year.
Application fees: 120 euros
The in-company mission, for 6 months, is generally remunerated at between 1,000 and 1,300€ per month, which enables the student to cover more than 50% of the training costs.
- The emlyon business school foundation (under the aegis of the Fondation de France) may grant financial aid under specific conditions (social criteria). Application process available at the beginning of the academic year.
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Possibility of bank loans at special rates.
Cost of living in Paris
Monthly budget: example
- Rent: €700 (approximately)
- Transportation: €30 approx. (at student price. Regular pricing: €70)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies…: €40
- Miscellaneous (insurances, council tax, clothing…): €100
- Mobile Phone: prepaid phone cards start at €5 *
- Leisure: €100
- Total expenses in a month: around €1300
*Available in newsstands and supermarkets