- Fostering an ongoing exchange with experts in entrepreneurship management and consulting.
- Providing you with hands-on experience with two internships.
- Helping you apply management concepts to a specific company issue with business games.
- Preparing you to be a good team player with case studies.
"Working with tight schedule with people from different cultures was the best learning experience I could get. Obviously the excellent teaching from the different teachers made my experience a memorable one. I met a lot of brilliant people. They were overall excellent and passionate about their topics. I have clearly deepened my knowledge of theories of the business world." - Pierre Etienne M., 2011 Graduate, Business Controller at H&M in Stockholm
Some examples of the emlyon business school staff:
- Ignasi Marti-Lanuza, Professor of "Entrepreneurs For The World"
- Pascal Langevin, Professor of "Management Accounting"
- Bruno Versaevel, Professor of "Managerial Economics"
- Yan Alperovych, Professor of "Corporate Financial Management"
- Zied Guedri, Professor of "Business Game"
- Fabienne Autier, Professor of "Human Resources Management"
- Mark Stevenson, LUMS MSc in Management Programme Director and Professor of "Operations Management"
Some examples of the Munich School of Management (LMU) staff:
- Manfred Schwaiger, Dean of Studies, LMU School of Management and Professor of "Market Research"
- Tobias Kretschmer, Professor of "Managerial Economics"
- Patricia Klarner, Professor of "Leadership Development"
- Ralf Elsas, Professor of "Corporate Financial Management"
- Anton Meyer, Professor of "Marketing Management"
Some examples of the Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) staff:
- Duncan Angwin, Professor of "Strategic Management"
- Alfredo De Massis, Professor & Director of "Family Business"
- Martin Friesl, Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in "Strategic Management"
- Sascha Walter, Professor of "Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Innovation"
- Allan Discua Cruz, Lecturer in "Family Business, Entrepreneurship & Social Context of Entrepreneurship"
Discover the selection session deadlines for our range of programmes.