Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At EMLYON Business School we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the programme or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your EMLYON dashboard.
The admission process for the 2017 intake will run on a monthly basis from October 2016 to July 2017.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Min 3 years work experience
- Fluency in at least 2 languages (French is not necessary for Admission)
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet.
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions.
More information can be found on your EMLYON account.
Discover the selection session deadlines for our range of programmes.