Meet Michel Phan, Editor-in-Chief at Luxury Research Journal (Inderscience Publishers) and Programme Director of the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, as well as Vincent Gosset, MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing student from the Class of 2015-2017, during a 40 minute webinar on Monday December 12th at 1pm (French local time)!
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing with the Programme Director
- Understand the international dimension of this unique luxury programme taking place in Paris, London or New York and Shanghai
- Discover the programme's association with London College of Fashion (London, UK) and partnership with Parsons School of Design at The New School (NYC, USA)
- Find out about the network and career opportunities at companies like L'Oréal, Coty, Hermès, Chanel, Lanvin and Louis Vuitton you'll have access to
- Ask Vincent Gosset about his current professional experience at Rémy Cointreau and understand how he landed this great internship!
We understand how important it is to you to find the right programme that will help you reach your career objectives within the luxury industry and we believe that participating in this upcoming webinar will help you in your decision-making process.
Monday December 12th at 1pm (French local time)
On the Campus Channel website – Register here
Get in touch now with Student Recruitment Advisor Carlos Lopez Bonilla who will answer all of your questions about the programme, its content, the admission process etc.